LIfe of Rasūlullāh: Makkah Period
to build the moral and spiritual character of students.
• The books do not simply narrate the events, but they promote personal
reflection so students might internalize the morals of actions of Rasūlullāh (S)
and the divinely planned events that affected Rasūlullāh’s (S) life.
• Each chapter helps students understand the divine wisdom behind many of
• The use of timelines, maps, chapter notes, and simple graphics aid in
• Each chapter is divided into short sections with distinct sub-headings for
• Each chapter is a separate lesson, therefore, it is ideal for one class period.
• The sequential development of events and the connections between them
are maintained from lesson to lesson.
• End-of-chapter questions and question banks help to reinforce learning.