LIfe of Rasūlullāh: Makkah Period
Life of Rasulullah: Makkah Period
This two-volume biography from Weekend Learning Publishers, titled Life of Rasūlullāh (S) is designed for students in weekend and fulltime Islamic schools. Students who are in 6-10 grade will benefit most from this textbook.
• The experiences and events of Rasūlullāh’s (S) life are explained in a manner
to build the moral and spiritual character of students.
• The books do not simply narrate the events, but they promote personal
reflection so students might internalize the morals of actions of Rasūlullāh (S)
and the divinely planned events that affected Rasūlullāh’s (S) life.
• Each chapter helps students understand the divine wisdom behind many of
• The use of timelines, maps, chapter notes, and simple graphics aid in
• Each chapter is divided into short sections with distinct sub-headings for
• Each chapter is a separate lesson, therefore, it is ideal for one class period.
• The sequential development of events and the connections between them
are maintained from lesson to lesson.
• End-of-chapter questions and question banks help to reinforce learning.
Details & Specs
Title: Life of Rasulullah - Makkah Period
Dimensions: 8.5" x 11"
Publisher: Weekend Learning Publishers
Author: Husain A. Nuri
Appropriate for Ages: All Ages